# A.N.O.T.H.E.R'.D.e.s.t.i.n.y _'*

[...]

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Rockhampton online dating - I want to experiment

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Newcastl
Invité

MessageSujet: Rockhampton online dating - I want to experiment   Mar 26 Juil - 7:18

Perth dating - Looking for an experienced guy My name is Ann LASTER I am looking for a fun guy to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there i have a tight little body and love to please men. Come out and play guys! If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then contact me.. South Australia free online dating Geelong dating New South Wales free online dating Newcastle online dating Gold Coast-Tweed Heads dating i am really just lookinm for some new friends to hookup.....maybe to hang out, go to the movies, and just hang around the house.....if your interested just hit me up and let me know! i do have a pic so just ask! Im a gemini and enjoy going out to clubs and social gathering to have a good time. I like to drink socially most of the time so u have to have a lot of energy to keep up with this gem.If youre strong with stamina then Im interested. What am I not looking for? To travel out of my area to meet someone even if it's on your dime. I am NOT looking for couples or to attend swingers clubs or parties. Mail messageslike hi, got pics or telling me what you want to do to me in the bedroom or describing your private parts will not get you a response. What I'm looking for: Well, someone who is mature and sure of themselves for starters. Someone who is down to earth and Compassionate. I have no tolerance for ignorance at all. I'm a live and let live type of person andI'm not looking for a one night stand or friends with benifits type thing. I like to do surprises. I love to give massages. It makes me feel good to know that I am maing my man feel good. If you are honest, kind, and loving then write me to get to know each other. I'm young and spontaneous, and I love to have fun. Sometimes, however, I don't have company to party with. So why not have fun togetfher? Let me know if you need company, and I'll be happy to join you Smile
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Rockhampton online dating - I want to experiment
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1